Friday, November 10, 2006

Welcome to the Caddywampus Cafe!!

This is the beginning of a dream. Of course after a short stint as a part time manager of the Cedar Creek Inn restaurant, I decided to keep this as a place only in my head. That is, until now. Now it will be a place online to share food stories, opinions, reviews and recipies.

I love to cook for my family and friends. It's kind of like playing music in the sense that the preparation is like recording a song and watching the face of the consumer when the first bite is consumed. You know yourself that something is tasty and you just want someone else to try it.

In my kitchen, I like to just play around and see what kind of good food I can make without having to make a special trip to the store. So far I haven't made too many stinkers; however, there have been a few. (My attempt at a Justin Wilson's home made roux was just sad....I'm sure it was me and not the recipe.)

Anyway, I hope to add some other people to help me with this and make this a community more than me yanking my own chain.

Thanks for coming to the Caddywampus Cafe and we hope to see you again.

Management

No comments: