Sunday, February 04, 2007

Penne Pasta w/ Cajun Hot Links and Chipotle Shrimp

Holy Moly! This is one HAWT little number. I got addicted to Food Network's Next TV Food Star series a year or so ago and thought that Guy Fieri was going to win. He did. Anyway, on his show, he brought it with the title recipe.
I have slowly been amassing the ingredients needed to make this luscious looking dish. There will also be a challenge on figuring out what to feed #3 & #4. They won't eat anything but eggs, oatmeal and cheerios...oh wait....Mac 'N Cheese too. (that was the main dish this evening.) On top of that my wonderful wife wasn't so sure about it, but I think I've talked about it enough that she's willing to go with me on this one.
Maybe next year, I will try to get on that show and become the next Bobby Flay....he's a hack.....kidding....he's only like my favorite chef. He would eat Jack Bauer for lunch.

Editor's Note (2/6/2007): Due to a recent bout of Stomach Flu after eating a hot link sandwich, the Caddywampus Cafe will NOT be including this dish on their menu. It looks great and still sounds great, but we do not want to irresponsibly upset any stomachs.

1 comment:

Tony said...

Bobby Flay wanted to have a throw-down with Jack Bauer, but Jack's GPS tracking phone alerted him to Bobby's approach, so Jack jumped down from the top of a building, grabbed Bobby, screamed "DAMN IT WE ARE RUNNING OUT OF TIME", and then proceeded to torture him until Bobby gave up his jerk chicken recipes.

Chuck Norris nodded in approval, which resulted in the creation of several new planets.