Friday, March 28, 2008

Cake for Godzilla

OK...so I had a post about my almost 3 year old's (aka Godzilla) 2nd birthday party. Just so ya'll know, I refer to my kids as nicknames because I'm weird and I don't want to put their names up on the internets. I'm sure I've slipped a couple of times, but you'd have to search through the blog to find 'em.

Anyway....I get a lot of traffic from people looking for Chicken Parmesan and Godzilla Cakes. In trying to show someone the cake for my youngest monkey.....I noticed that the photo was no longer available. It was on my wife's photo bucket and she has apparently deleted it from there. Now just for you people that come here looking for a cake and get the big ol' "no longer available" square, here it is.


We had a good time that day. I'm sure there will be more to come........

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great....my son is also obsessed and this gives me some great ideas!!! I was disappointed that it was gone from your other post so thanks!

Anonymous said...

no one really cares, you kidding me? nice imagination you have though.

Digital Marketing said...

Excellent information, I like your post.

Cheapest Food Delivery Service in Redlands

Healthy Meal Delivery Services in Colton

Best Healthy Meal Delivery Services in Ontario

Digital Marketing said...

Excellent information, I like your post.

Cheapest Food Delivery Service in Redlands

Healthy Meal Delivery Services in Colton

Best Healthy Meal Delivery Services in Ontario

seoprofesi said...

thankyou for this article hopefully cools visit my website
http://www.sportclubplatz.com/jforum/user/profile/11053.page

Anonymous said...

situs idn poker online terpercaya 988poker memberikan pelayanan deposit dan withdraw cepat mainkan poker online terbaik hanya di 988poker
agen idn poker online terpercaya https://temputek.com/community/profile/situs988poker/

pokeronline said...

The most complete IDN Play server aka IDN Poker is one of the best servers in Asia as a trusted card gambling game service provider. Because therefore in IDN play poker has 9 favorite IDN poker card gambling games today. For card game lovers, it is very suitable for you to visit the IDN Poker site which provides the most complete 9 online IDN poker card gambling games.

https://apache-gui.com/forum/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=3897