Tuesday, March 18, 2008

In honor of March Madness!

So, I made these on Super Bowl Sunday, but I cannot for the life of me remember what I did. I know there was butter and Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ sauce involved. I think I baked them in butter, Worcestershire, cayenne, salt & pepper, then when they came out, I just poured the BBQ sauce over them and coated the wings. This is why I need to post as soon as I cook....otherwise I forget.....or I should at least write it down. Them was good eatin'!

Now I would be remiss if I did not plug the bracket of choice......mine. I need more people to join in the fun! Make a bracket and let me know who you think will be cutting down the net.

1 comment:

Moe said...

I was sad that I couldn't get in to read your other blog. I like to be able to keep up on how to be praying for you guys!