Friday, December 01, 2006

Last Night's Dinner: Simple Salmon

This was one of the lamest dinners I've made in quite a while, but I got great reviews from the wife.

It was so simple, I'm ashamed to post it, but I haven't posted in a while.

A nice sized piece of salmon filet with EVOO, sprinkled with lemon pepper and garlic salt put in a 350 degree preheated oven until cooked through (flakey against a fork). This piece of salmon had no skin, so I wouldn't suggest grilling one like this. It makes it difficult to flip unless you're really good at greasing your grill grates which I am not.

Anyway, we were kind of out of food, so we had some canned fruit as a side dish and I got great reviews from J and #1.

Well, there you go...I'll have pictures up from the Thanksgiving feast at my Aunt-In-Law's house. (Turkey along with Ham and Baked Beans on the smoker)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not a big fish person. Sorry.